Sunday, December 4, 2011

To Cut or Not To Cut?

I have been wanting a change for my hair.  I constantly battle cutting it short then growing it out. It's what I do.  I have been growing it out for a while now and, surprise surprise, I want to cut it short again.  However, I have been pinning a lot of this lately. 


Now I am contemplating bangs. I've never really done the bang thing, so I can't make up my mind if I want to do it or not.  My thought was that I can keep my hair long and just cut the bangs.  If I don't like them, I can just pin them back for a while until they grow out a bit. I don't know- oh the challenges of being a girl! :) 

Any thoughts?  Any new hair styles or changes for you guys? 

1 comment:

  1. Go bangs! You'd look adorable! Plus, they grow out super fast if you aren't a fan. =) Safer than chopping all your hair off.

    ReplyDelete