Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Puppy Love

So this past week Kyle and I got a new golden retriever puppy. His name is Moose.
Why you ask? Well, why not? He is definitely a handful but very worth it! Since we moved we have a great back yard for him to play in, and I have thought about (when he is older) training him to be a therapy dog. If I do eventually get the job I want in a hospital, it could be a great opportunity to use him with the patients. We will see; I am trying to learn that everything works out in its own time.

He loves to run around the house and play... a lot!

He is sooo good when he is sleeping :) By the way, why do puppies sleep all day and then want to be up all night? I don't get it.

As for the cat, she is getting used to him. At first she pretended that she didn't want to play, but as it turns out, she is the one egging him on- not the other way around as we first thought! They are funny to watch though, and as long as they are playing together, we can actually get some stuff done around the house.

I will keep you updated, he is going to get big fast. They never stay puppies for long. Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Megan I just found your blog - it is very cute! And your puppy is so adorable. I don't even like dogs very much and it is still cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moose is so cute! And your blog is cute too. :)

    ReplyDelete