Friday, July 23, 2010

Home Sweet Home- Part 2

Okie Dokie, here is the rest of the house! enjoy!
Our Bedroom. Don't mind the huge tan square in the corner- it's the dog kennel!
My vanity. It is the antique sign in table from our wedding!
As I have recently become obsessed, literally OBSESSED, with anything bird-ish, I made this artwork to hang above our bed. I decided to do our room in a bird theme- hence the pictures, bedspread, and hanging birdcage. Seriously though, when did bird stuff get so darn cute!
Hanging above the bathtub. Another piece I made, its owls! :)
The bathroom. Nothing fancy here.
Kyle's "Man Cave." Dare I enter?
And I thought my desk was messy. The deal is I can do whatever with the rest of the house and he will help me clean; however, I am forbidden to touch the man cave!
The guest bedroom- our old stuff.
And the guest bathroom. I took this picture so you can see both walls (using the mirror)!

So that is it! Home sweet home! Hope you enjoyed my little tour!


3 comments:

  1. So Megan, is Kyle's "man cave" where he plays Diablo with Scott?? :) I should have Scott come see this so he can visualize Kyle playing from now on.

    I LOVE the bird theme and your art is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It definitely is! Is Diablo taking over y'alls life too? I'm glad someone else understands :) We may have to start a support group!

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your house!!! and your artwork. so creative and cute! :D

    ReplyDelete