Monday, July 25, 2011

Consistency

Trying to get more consistent at this thing but I don't have much energy left tonight. So for now I will tell you what's happenin'.

We bought a new camera from Best Buy a while back (like months ago) and it came with a free Shutterfly 8x8, 20 page book. I completely forgot about it until this weekend and I definitely didn't want to let it go to waste (it has to be used by 8/1) so I have been Shutterfly-ing it up like a mad woman last night and tonight. I made a book of all my bridal portraits (since I really don't have any printed) and I am pretty psyched about it! It should be in 3-7 business days after it is printed. :) Have you used Shutterfly before? I never had (heard about it but hadn't used it myself) and let me tell you- it is pretty stinkin' awesome! I will definitely return for another project when I finish procrastinating some more. ;)

On my mind recently- I would totally like to have a catchy name for this blog rather than meganandkyleadams... zzz...snooze fest! But I am not a creative person when it comes to wit and words. Any ideas? Send them my way!

Time for bed... Moose is already having doggy dreams so it is time for me to hit the sack too! Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment