Thursday, October 6, 2011

Thankful Thursday

It is officially time to kick off Thankful Thursday! Every Thursday I will post a few things that I am especially thankful for that week.

(Here I should say that I am thankful for the person that made that fabulous design. I don’t know who did it but Google Images does J ).

Today I am thankful for:

* I am thankful for my sweet new nephew who was born two weeks ago. I am so glad that after a week in the NICU he is now home with his proud mom and dad! Babies are such a beautiful blessing!

*I am thankful for wonderful friends that I can turn to whenever I need a helping hand. They are always there for me but their support has been steadfast these past few weeks.

*I am thankful for DVR. Man, are there a lot of good shows on these days or what? I can never watch them in real time, so I rely on that DVR to maintain my tv addiction! Plus, it allows me to skip annoying commercials. YAY! J

*I am thankful for Claratin! With all the weather changes my allergies have been a monster!

I hope everyone has a great Thursday and finds something to be grateful for!


1 comment: