Thursday, October 13, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Sad that I haven't posted since last Thursday? A little.
What I am thankful for:

- Beautiful weather we have been having. We even had RAIN here this past weekend. I almost forgot what rain is.
No, it isn't snowing here. Just dreaming of colder weather. :)

- - A wonderful husband who, remarkably, is understanding at all times. A used to not think that I was high maintenance, but maybe I am ?!? J

Understanding is loving a dog in a pirate costume. Isn't he adorable? Thanks.

- Creativity. I grew up in a household where creativity was fostered from the games we (the kids) used to create to play to a mom who would assist me on any/all crafts that I wanted. While I may not be the most talented or crafty person ever, I am thankful for those childhood experiences and feel I am always thinking of crafts to do now.
Our new nightstand dressers. Rast dresser from Ikea with sunbleached stain and Anthropologie knobs. Still want to modify them a little but it is a start.

*Sorry the picture quality of this post was terrible. These pics are from my cell phone.

Have a happy weekend!!
Megan

2 comments:

  1. Most creative project in the Rhodes household by far: working slot machine. Our parents were so tolerant. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new nightstand dressers!! :) And Moose is a good looking pirate!!

    ReplyDelete