Monday, October 31, 2011

Trick or Treat...

...Smell my feet...Give me something good to eat! (Yes, I am a 25 year old trapped in a 13 year old's body :))

Happy Halloween!
Who else is as excited as I am that today is Halloween? It is a great time of the year and I get excited at just about everything, so you will have to bear with me!

I did my dressing up this weekend for a friend's bachelorette party. We had a pirate themed party so all the mates donned our loot and had a jolly roger of a good time! Too much? I think not. Anyway, we went downtown in Austin and saw all the sites (if you have ever have been in Austin during Halloween, you know just exactly what those sites entail). We had a great time!

The bride-to-be is in the middle, her sister on the left, and me on the right.
A closer up version (I like this one better :)). And yes, in case you were wondering, I did make everyone call me Cap'n all night. What's wrong with that?!?

Tonight will be pretty low key. The hubs and I will be passing out candy to the trick-or-treaters (we usually have a lot) and tortilla soup, which screams fall, and pumpkin milkshakes, never tried before, are on the agenda for tonight. It is sure to be a good time! Best witches for a happy halloween! (get it, get it?) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment